SpiderConnect Router Technical Specs
The MT7621 router-on-a-chip includes an 880MHz MIPS® 1004Kc CPU dual-core, a 5-port 10/100/1000 switch/PHY, and one RGMII. The embedded high-performance CPU can process advanced applications effortlessly, such as routing, security, and VoIP.
It provides several dedicated hardware engines to accelerate the NAT, QoS, Samba, and VPN traffic. These accelerators relieve the CPU for other upper-layer applications.
- Embedded MIPS 1004Kc (880MHz) with 32KBI-Cache and 32KBD-Cache for each core.
- 16-bit DDR2/3 512Mb.
- 5 ports with full-line rate.
- 5-port 10/100/1000Mbps MDI transceivers.
- HW storage accelerator.
- 16 hardware queues to guarantee the min/max bandwidth of each flow.
- Seamless co-work with HW NAT engine.