Setup on an Amazon Fire Device
The best way to install the SpiderVPN Android App on a FireTV or FireTV stick.
You need to allow app installs from SpiderVPN on your Fire Device, first follow these steps on your Fire TV, Cube or Stick:
1. From the Fire TV or Fire TV Stick’s home screen, scroll to “Settings”
2. Next, scroll to the right and select “My Fire TV”. (It may be listed as “Device” on older models)
3. Next, scroll down and select “Developer options”
4. Then select “Apps from Unknown Sources” to turn the option to “ON”
5. Lastly, select “Turn On” from the popup message that appears
1.Open the Amazon app store on your Fire TV, Cube, or Stick. and Search for Downloader and install the program. (As seen below)
3. Install the SpiderVPN App
- 1.Then Enter Email Address and Password (please note these are the same details you use to login to the client area at spidervpn.org)
- 2.Tap on Locations
- 3.Tap your Desired Location from the list and you're done!